Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wine Behren Newsletter

Good Afternoon Wine Lovers,

Well, apparently Mother Nature and I are on the wrong page. Her and I are gonna have to have a little chat. Is it spring or isn't it? No matter, we'll just have to drink more red wine until she gets her act together, so no worries, it's a wine wine either way.

"Free Wine" is playing here tomorrow evening from 6-8. No cover, just come down for a glass and enjoy the live acoustic guitar. It's a nice easy way to relax and unwind after a long rainy day, or work which ever you prefer.

Friday night Deux Fen Estate Vineyard & Winery will be here pouring 4 delicious wines. 3 outstanding Pinot Noirs and their Pinot Gris. Tasting is from 5-8. $5.00 tasting fee.

Since Spring is or should be here, Kristal and I are offering 25% off all spring related items. Come get your wine tasting back pack before there all gone.

So, with Spring technically here, I want to let you all know I have some great events planned this Summer. I am going to host the 1st Annual Wine Behren Scramble Golf Tournament July 25th at Sunset Golf Course. If you are interests, please come see me.

The weekend before, Saturday July 18th is my 2nd Year Anniversary PARTY! You really do not want to miss this one.

I have a few Wine Maker dinners lined up as well. One with Zerba Cellars on Saturday June 27th, and one with Tori Mor and Apolloni later in the summer.

Let's not forget I have a winery or a distributor pouring every Friday Night through the summer.

Thank everyone.

Ciao for now.

No comments: