Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Newsletter

Hello you all,

It seems like forever since I have been able to BLOG. I know, lame huh? But I've kind of missed it. I have been having some issues with my lovely computer. But, It seems that we are getting along once again. So I'm back and ready for action. I have lot's of great things planned for you, so let's get to it.

Every Wednesday night from 6-8 I have an Acoustic guitar group that meets. It's a great night to get out of the house, have a glass of vino and listen to some live music. No cover.

This Thursday I have a little surprise for all of you. This Thursday evening, the blue grass band 2 Licks 2 Many, will be here performing from 7-9. No cover. www.2licks2many.com. Come check them out.

Friday night tastings is gonna be a battle royal, Scott of the East will be meeting Scott of the West. That's right boys and girls, for the 1st time ever: Volcano Vineyards from Bend will be at The Wine Behren. Tasting is from 5-8 and there is a $5.00 tasting fee.

Scott & Liz Ratcliff have some big teeth staining wines: Dark and luscious Merlot, the knock you on your ass Syrahs, and some great Bordeaux style blends. You do not want to miss this one.

And Saturday night, if you missed live music Wednesday or Thursday, don't fret. Saturday night you can come down and listen to the easy sounds of our own EJ Bazea. Also no cover. 6-8pm.

All righty, that about sums it up. Hope to see you all real soon. Ciao for now.

No comments: